iCook Cookware is designed for most common cooktops including glass/ceramic cooktops. The fully encapsulated slab base on iCook Cookware has a base that is nearly flat, allowing for good contact with these types of cooktops. Refer to the cooktop manufacturer’s use instructions for best results.
Articles in this section
- I cant connect my Ambreeze to Wi-Fi. How can I troubleshoot this?
- Can I change the AMBREEZE settings remotely?
- How often do we replace the AMBREEZE filters?
- Does the AMBREEZE Air Purification System utilise much energy consumption?
- How is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System different from the old ATMOSPHERE Air Purifier System?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the AMBREEZE unit?
- Can we use the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in commercial settings such as a bar or restaurant efficiently?
- Can the bacteria and viruses trapped on the AMBREEZE filter, multiply and escape back into the air?
- How many filters are in the AMBREEZE Air Purification System?
- How effective is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in improving the quality of the air in a room?