The VITALOK cooking method uses lower temperatures and less added water. Cooking at lower temperatures help prevent nutrients from breaking down. When you use less added water, you will retain more of the water soluble vitamins and minerals in the foods you cook.
Articles in this section
- My iCook® handle or knob is cracked
- How do I get iCook® defects assessed?
- How can I get replacement parts for my iCook® cookware?
- What is the warranty for my iCook® cookware?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?
- If there is a vitalok™ moisture seal, how do i check if my food is cooked?
- How does the vitalok™ cooking method lock in nutrients?
- Can I use iCook® cookware on my ceramic cooktop?
- Can I use my iCook® in the microwave?