iCook Cookware, parts and accessories with a manufacturing defect can be replaced by contacting your local Business Centre.
Knobs and handles that are damaged or broken due to wear and tear or misuse are not eligible for a replacement. You will need to purchase these online or in-store at your local Business Centre.
Articles in this section
- Does AMWAY HOME® SA8® washing powder rust metal?
- I have recently changed my ATMOSPHERE® filter and the indicator is still red?
- Which Amway homecare products have a Safer Choice Certification?
- My iCook® handle or knob is cracked
- How do I get iCook® defects assessed?
- How can I get replacement parts for my iCook® cookware?
- What is the warranty for my iCook® cookware?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?
- If there is a vitalok™ moisture seal, how do i check if my food is cooked?