No. Everyone needs to have their own Amway ID using a unique email address. This allows them to login personally.
Articles in this section
- Will my Amway ID work on a mobile device?
- My Amway ID verification email did not arrive. What do I do?
- What is the difference between my current login (IBO number) and Amway ID?
- How many Amway IDs can I have?
- Does my Amway ID replace my Amway IBO number?
- I think someone has gained access to my Amway ID. What do I do?
- How do I change my Amway ID and/or password?
- What do I do if I can't remember my old user name or password?
- Why can't I use my old password for Amway ID?
- I can't use my email address as my Amway ID because it's already taken