If you cannot remember your old password while you are in the process of creating your new Amway ID, please click on the forgot password during the linking step and you will receive a verification code.
Your old user name is your IBO number. Please contact us on 1800 45 46 47 (AUS) or 0800 611 611 (NZ) and we will help you.
Articles in this section
- Will my Amway ID work on a mobile device?
- My Amway ID verification email did not arrive. What do I do?
- What is the difference between my current login (IBO number) and Amway ID?
- How many Amway IDs can I have?
- Does my Amway ID replace my Amway IBO number?
- I think someone has gained access to my Amway ID. What do I do?
- How do I change my Amway ID and/or password?
- What do I do if I can't remember my old user name or password?
- Why can't I use my old password for Amway ID?
- I can't use my email address as my Amway ID because it's already taken