No, Amway ID does not replace your IBO number. It will eventually replace your method for logging into amway.com.au and other digital apps. Amway ID is your new digital identity, but you will always be connected to your Amway IBO number.
Articles in this section
- How do I create an Amway ID?
- How to Update Your Amway Password
- Will my Amway ID work on a mobile device?
- My Amway ID verification email did not arrive. What do I do?
- What is the difference between my current login (IBO number) and Amway ID?
- How many Amway IDs can I have?
- Does my Amway ID replace my Amway IBO number?
- I think someone has gained access to my Amway ID. What do I do?
- How do I change my Amway ID?
- What do I do if I can't remember my old user name or password?