The battery is a consumable product, so its life will start to shorten after the first use. Keeping the
charged battery (Li-polymer 900mA rechargeable) in extremely low or high temperature may affect the battery life as well. Actual battery life may vary according to each mode and vibration strength.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Skin Enhancer with my ARTISTRY creams or lotions?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Skin Enhancer with other ARTISTRY serums?
- ARTISTRY® Skin Enhancer won’t work when I use it on someone else’s skin.
- Who do I contact if I need help with the ASE device?
- Can children use the ASE device?
- Can I use the ASE device on infected or injured areas
- Can I use the ASE device if I am pregnant
- Can I use the ASE device if I have a pacemaker or other similar electronic device
- I have very sensitive skin, can I still use the ASE device?
- How do I clean the ASE device?