It is highly recommended to test the device on your arm before use if you have sensitive skin.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Skin Enhancer with my ARTISTRY creams or lotions?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Skin Enhancer with other ARTISTRY serums?
- ARTISTRY® Skin Enhancer won’t work when I use it on someone else’s skin.
- Who do I contact if I need help with the ASE device?
- Can children use the ASE device?
- Can I use the ASE device on infected or injured areas
- Can I use the ASE device if I am pregnant
- Can I use the ASE device if I have a pacemaker or other similar electronic device
- I have very sensitive skin, can I still use the ASE device?
- How do I clean the ASE device?