For maximum results, use the elongated position to volumises, twist to shorter position to lift lashes, and use the mohawk side of the brush to separate. The brush features two positions. The brush comes in an elongated position that is best for volume. If you twist the top of the cap, the brush moves to a shorter position which is good for separating and lifting. The brush also contains one side with long bristles while the other side has many rows of shorter bristles. The two sides help to lengthen, curl, lift and separate.
Articles in this section
- What are the key ARTISTRY anti-aging ingredients?
- Does ARTISTRY Supreme LX Eye Cream and Enriching Lotion contain retinol?
- Can Crème LX improve stretch marks?
- Does ARTISTRY® Studio Tinted Lip Balm contain SPF?
- What is ARTISTRY® Glittering Body Jelly
- What is ARTISTRY® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil Spray?
- What is ARTISTRY® Bath Fizzy?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Multi-Benefit Bar Soap?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Makeup Setting Spray?
- What shades does the ARTISTRY 3 in 1 Brow Shaper come in?