For maximum results, use the elongated position to volumises, twist to shorter position to lift lashes, and use the mohawk side of the brush to separate. The brush features two positions. The brush comes in an elongated position that is best for volume. If you twist the top of the cap, the brush moves to a shorter position which is good for separating and lifting. The brush also contains one side with long bristles while the other side has many rows of shorter bristles. The two sides help to lengthen, curl, lift and separate.
Articles in this section
- Who is the packaging artist for the new ARTISTRY© Studio LA edition?
- Where do you apply the ARTISTRY® Studio LA lights, camera face stick?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Studio LA oil gloss in the lights, camera lip oil gloss?
- How should I remove my ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof brow protector application?
- Is the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof brow protector waterproof?
- What are the featured ingredients of the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof eyeshadow cream?
- Is the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof eyeshadow cream waterproof?
- What are the featured ingredients of the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific sunset body bar?
- Does the ARTISTRY® Studio LA polishing body bar contain plastic exfoliating beads?
- Are all of the ARTISTRY® Studio LA products free from animal derived ingredients?