For maximum results, use the elongated position to volumises, twist to shorter position to lift lashes, and use the mohawk side of the brush to separate. The brush features two positions. The brush comes in an elongated position that is best for volume. If you twist the top of the cap, the brush moves to a shorter position which is good for separating and lifting. The brush also contains one side with long bristles while the other side has many rows of shorter bristles. The two sides help to lengthen, curl, lift and separate.
Articles in this section
- Does the ARTISTRY Skin Analyzer support iOS Dark Mode?
- Where can I find makeup tutorial videos for Artistry Studio® Tokyo?’
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Deep Correct & Perfect Base?
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Medium deep Correct & Perfect Base?
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Medium Correct & Perfect Base?
- Can you apply the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Blue Mascara over another ARTISTRY mascara?
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Light Medium Correct & Perfect Base?
- What ARTISTRY© foundation colours would match the ARTISTRY Tokyo Light Correct & Perfect Face?
- Is the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Power Brow Pen long lasting?
- I am looking for a natural look for my brows, which ARTISTRY© Tokyo product should I use?