For maximum results, use the elongated position to volumises, twist to shorter position to lift lashes, and use the mohawk side of the brush to separate. The brush features two positions. The brush comes in an elongated position that is best for volume. If you twist the top of the cap, the brush moves to a shorter position which is good for separating and lifting. The brush also contains one side with long bristles while the other side has many rows of shorter bristles. The two sides help to lengthen, curl, lift and separate.
Articles in this section
- What is the shelf life of ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ skincare, and how long can I use it after it’s been opened?
- What ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ products are recommended for sensitive skin?
- Which ARTISTRY® Makeup Remover should I choose?
- Do you need to double cleanse with an ARTISTRY® Foaming Cleanser after using the Micellar or Cream Makeup Removers?
- Will the ARTISTRY® Renewing Foam Cleanser remove my longwearing foundation?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Renewing Reactivation Day Cream or Day Lotion SPF15 day and night?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ Renewing Reactivation Cream day and night?
- If I currently use an ARTISTRY® skincare collection, which Artistry® Skin Nutrition™ Solution Set is right for me?
- What is the Phyto-powered Repair Complex found in ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition Renewing & Firming Solutions?
- Is the ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ Reactivation Eye Cream fragrance free?