Once your purchase(s) have been paid in full and your account balance is zero, you can cancel via written notice to Payright at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are NO additional fees for closing your account or paying out early. Please contact PayRight on 1300 338 496 or visit www.payright.com.au for more information.
Articles in this section
- Who can apply for a Payright Zero Interest Payment Plan?
- Can I close my Payright account and are there any cancellation charges?
- What do I do if I cannot afford my Payright repayments?
- Can I make multiple Payright purchases?
- What if I want to return my Payright purchase?
- Can I make early Payright payments or pay my plan out early?
- How are Payright payments made?
- Can Payright be used in Business Centres and online?
- How will Payright process my application?
- Do any fees apply for Payright?