Yes, many Australians and New Zealanders have made money thanks to Amway.
Amway Business Owners make money when their customers buy Amway products and by building a team where others buy and sell products.
Money can be made by:
1. Selling products with a retail margin and keeping the margin;
2. Earning personal sales bonuses based on the total number of products bought and sold; and
3. Growth incentives for building and training a team who also sell products.
Amway Business Owners are protected by Amway’s 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. This means someone can join Amway, try it for 90 days, and if they do not think its suitable for them, can get a full refund for their Amway registration and product costs.
Amway Potential Earnings
• Platinum Pin up to $45,000
• Founders Platinum Pin up to $75,000
Income levels will vary depending on personal effort, business activity, business structure or the application of the Growth Incentive Program in any given year. Indicated results are based on analysis of the performance year potential earnings and are in Australian dollars.