The only ARTISTRY product that contains retinol is the Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum. This serum is applied at night only. It helps boost collagen and elastin to rebuild firmness, elasticity and reduce wrinkles. I would suggest you use this serum under your night cream/lotion for maximum results.
When starting any product with retinol it is suggested to use 3 nights over the first 2 weeks (every second day) to allow the skin to adapt to retinol as some skin can be sensitive to retinol when first used. The Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum does contain a targeting complex to target the skin where retinol is needed the most and therefore reduces the potential irritation associated with retinol use.
Articles in this section
- What are the key ARTISTRY anti-aging ingredients?
- Does ARTISTRY Supreme LX Eye Cream and Enriching Lotion contain retinol?
- Can Crème LX improve stretch marks?
- Does ARTISTRY® Studio Tinted Lip Balm contain SPF?
- What is ARTISTRY® Glittering Body Jelly
- What is ARTISTRY® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil Spray?
- What is ARTISTRY® Bath Fizzy?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Multi-Benefit Bar Soap?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Makeup Setting Spray?
- What shades does the ARTISTRY 3 in 1 Brow Shaper come in?