The only ARTISTRY product that contains retinol is the Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum. This serum is applied at night only. It helps boost collagen and elastin to rebuild firmness, elasticity and reduce wrinkles. I would suggest you use this serum under your night cream/lotion for maximum results.
When starting any product with retinol it is suggested to use 3 nights over the first 2 weeks (every second day) to allow the skin to adapt to retinol as some skin can be sensitive to retinol when first used. The Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum does contain a targeting complex to target the skin where retinol is needed the most and therefore reduces the potential irritation associated with retinol use.
Articles in this section
- Where do you apply the ARTISTRY® Studio LA lights, camera face stick?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Studio LA oil gloss in the lights, camera lip oil gloss?
- How should I remove my ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof brow protector application?
- Is the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof brow protector waterproof?
- What are the featured ingredients of the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof eyeshadow cream?
- Is the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof eyeshadow cream waterproof?
- What are the featured ingredients of the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific sunset body bar?
- Does the ARTISTRY® Studio LA polishing body bar contain plastic exfoliating beads?
- Are all of the ARTISTRY® Studio LA products free from animal derived ingredients?
- What ARTISTRY® Studio LA products are fragrance free?