The only ARTISTRY product that contains retinol is the Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum. This serum is applied at night only. It helps boost collagen and elastin to rebuild firmness, elasticity and reduce wrinkles. I would suggest you use this serum under your night cream/lotion for maximum results.
When starting any product with retinol it is suggested to use 3 nights over the first 2 weeks (every second day) to allow the skin to adapt to retinol as some skin can be sensitive to retinol when first used. The Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum does contain a targeting complex to target the skin where retinol is needed the most and therefore reduces the potential irritation associated with retinol use.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find makeup tutorial videos for Artistry Studio® Tokyo?’
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Deep Correct & Perfect Base?
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Medium deep Correct & Perfect Base?
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Medium Correct & Perfect Base?
- Can you apply the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Blue Mascara over another ARTISTRY mascara?
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Light Medium Correct & Perfect Base?
- What ARTISTRY© foundation colours would match the ARTISTRY Tokyo Light Correct & Perfect Face?
- Is the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Power Brow Pen long lasting?
- I am looking for a natural look for my brows, which ARTISTRY© Tokyo product should I use?
- Will the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Jelly Plumping Lip Tint be longwearing?