The only ARTISTRY product that contains retinol is the Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum. This serum is applied at night only. It helps boost collagen and elastin to rebuild firmness, elasticity and reduce wrinkles. I would suggest you use this serum under your night cream/lotion for maximum results.
When starting any product with retinol it is suggested to use 3 nights over the first 2 weeks (every second day) to allow the skin to adapt to retinol as some skin can be sensitive to retinol when first used. The Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum does contain a targeting complex to target the skin where retinol is needed the most and therefore reduces the potential irritation associated with retinol use.
Articles in this section
- Will all ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™ skincare products provide hydration?
- How can i start a conversation about ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™?
- How can I learn more about ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™?
- Are ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™ skincare products suitable for acne skin?
- Do ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™ skincare moisturiser contain SPF?
- Are ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ skincare products suitable for sensitive skin?
- What is the ARTISTRY® micellar makeup remover + cleanser?
- I currently use ARTISTRY® HYDRA-V, what product will I use now?
- How do I choose what ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ products to use?
- What is the feature ingredient of ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™?