The only ARTISTRY product that contains retinol is the Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum. This serum is applied at night only. It helps boost collagen and elastin to rebuild firmness, elasticity and reduce wrinkles. I would suggest you use this serum under your night cream/lotion for maximum results.
When starting any product with retinol it is suggested to use 3 nights over the first 2 weeks (every second day) to allow the skin to adapt to retinol as some skin can be sensitive to retinol when first used. The Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum does contain a targeting complex to target the skin where retinol is needed the most and therefore reduces the potential irritation associated with retinol use.
Articles in this section
- What is the shelf life of ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ skincare, and how long can I use it after it’s been opened?
- What ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ products are recommended for sensitive skin?
- Which ARTISTRY® Makeup Remover should I choose?
- Do you need to double cleanse with an ARTISTRY® Foaming Cleanser after using the Micellar or Cream Makeup Removers?
- Will the ARTISTRY® Renewing Foam Cleanser remove my longwearing foundation?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Renewing Reactivation Day Cream or Day Lotion SPF15 day and night?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ Renewing Reactivation Cream day and night?
- If I currently use an ARTISTRY® skincare collection, which Artistry® Skin Nutrition™ Solution Set is right for me?
- What is the Phyto-powered Repair Complex found in ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition Renewing & Firming Solutions?
- Is the ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ Reactivation Eye Cream fragrance free?