The new website platform being rolled out globally does not support the current ANZ LOS map view. This change is part of the transition to a more global and standardised website and IBO tools facilitation. It also paves the way for further tools to be added in the future including Core Plus that will better support you to build your Amway business, track Global Awards and Recognition and new FAA. The new LOS map view is designed a little bit differently compared to the current LOS Map. It may take some time to get used to.
Articles in this section
- I can’t seem to find my Autoship order in the new website. Was it carried over?
- How do I log in?
- How do I navigate around the website?
- How do I place an order?
- Does this website change impact any products or anything else?
- Will there be delays in delivery for my March Autoship or March deliveries?
- Has the Chart Your Course program changed?
- What happened to my Autoship and Shopping List?
- Why has the LOS Map changed?
- Is there a new IBO application form I need to use from 3 March?