Your bonus/rebate needs to be paid into your bank account. You can add your bank account details by logging into amway.com.au or amway.co.nz, clicking on My Account > Payment > Bank details.
If you do not have bank account details (or the details are incorrect) by the 8th day of each month, any bonus/rebate will be paid into your IBO account (Amway Credit).
Amway Credit can be used to pay for Amway’s high quality and award winning product. Available Amway Credit will be shown at the Shopping Cart stage. Unused Amway Credit will be paid as part of the monthly bonus/rebate payment once your bank account details are provided.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my bonus/rebate if I do not have a bank account?
- I want to resign from Amway
- I got married and I want to change my surname on my business
- How can I remove my partner from my business?
- How do I get my partner added to my IBO business?
- How do I change my personal and bank details?
- How do I update my Date of Birth online?