Your bonus/rebate needs to be paid into your bank account. You can add your bank account details by logging into amway.com.au or amway.co.nz, clicking on My Account > Payment > Bank details.
If you do not have bank account details (or the details are incorrect) by the 8th day of each month, any bonus/rebate will be paid into your IBO account (Amway Credit).
Amway Credit can be used to pay for Amway’s high quality and award winning product. Available Amway Credit will be shown at the Shopping Cart stage. Unused Amway Credit will be paid as part of the monthly bonus/rebate payment once your bank account details are provided.
Articles in this section
- Is the Amway Events App still available?
- What happens to my bonus/rebate if I do not have a bank account?
- I am moving from Australia to New Zealand, what do I need to do?
- Where can I find the Amway Business and Sales manual?
- Who do I contact about establishing a 2nd Amway business in Amway Australia or New Zealand?
- Where can I find our rules of conduct?
- Why do we have rules of conduct?
- What is the AGER Report?
- Does Amway conduct Market Research?
- What do I do if I am approached by the media or reporters?