Amway Credit is ‘Amway money’ in your IBO Account that can be used to pay for Amway product. Available Amway Credit will be shown at the shopping cart stage. Amway Credit is given if Amway cannot pay your bonus/rebate because bank account details are not provided (for example).
Once bank account details are provided by the 8th day of each month, unpaid Amway Credit will be paid into your IBO account (Amway Credit). You can add your bank account details by logging into amway.com.au or amway.co.nz, clicking on My Account > Payment > Bank details.
Articles in this section
- What is Top Up?
- What is Amway Credit?
- How does the Credit Voucher work?
- International Leadership Bonus Schedule
- Rules Governing Calculation of Leadership Bonus
- 5% Leadership Bonus Adjustment (LBA)
- What is Leadership Bonus?
- What are the levels of achievement in the Amway business?
- I am trying to transfer PV to my upline, but it wont let me
- I am trying to search my downline to make a PV inquiry but their name is not displayed