The ARTISTRY Virtual Beauty App allows your customers to download the app and do a self skin analysis or virtual make-up and then send you the results. You can then make an appointment to have a conversation with your customers to discuss the results.
Articles in this section
- If I have an ASA do I need this App?
- What are the AVB products recommendations based on?
- How does the AVB app compare to the ASA?
- What does 1D, 1W, 1M, 3M and 6M mean above the AVB graph?
- What is the AVB skin diary?
- What are the numbers on the bottom of the AVB graph?
- What is the difference between ‘Personalise my skincare’ and ‘Continue as guest’ on the AVB app?
- What is the AVB skin age and how is it calculated?
- What do the AVB Skin Health Scores mean?
- Can I share the ARTISTRY Virtual Beauty App link with my customers on social?