The skin health numbers range from 1 – 100 and, based on the superficial photo of your face, provides a score to depict the health of your skin. 1 is the lowest (not healthy) and 100 is the highest (very healthy). The skin health score is the average of the scores given for Spots, Wrinkles, Texture and Dark Circles
Articles in this section
- If I have an ASA do I need this App?
- What are the products recommendations based on?
- How does the AVB app compare to the ASA?
- What does 1D, 1W, 1M, 3M and 6M mean above the graph?
- What is the skin diary?
- What are the numbers on the bottom of the graph?
- What is the difference between ‘Personalise my skincare’ and ‘Continue as guest’?
- What is the skin age and how is it calculated?
- What do the Skin Health Scores mean?
- Can I share the ARTISTRY Virtual Beauty App link with my customers on social?