They are a combination of the image taken and the answers to the questions but there are specific weightings on each of the questions and the camera assessment so the App chooses the most relevant and recommends regime, serums, masks, eye creams and specialty products. In some cases, it may not recommend all of the products that you, as an expert would recommend, however it is a great introduction to the ARTISTRY range and a great opportunity to extedn an invitation for a full, professional ASA consultation.
Articles in this section
- If I have an ASA do I need this App?
- What are the products recommendations based on?
- How does the AVB app compare to the ASA?
- What does 1D, 1W, 1M, 3M and 6M mean above the graph?
- What is the skin diary?
- What are the numbers on the bottom of the graph?
- What is the difference between ‘Personalise my skincare’ and ‘Continue as guest’?
- What is the skin age and how is it calculated?
- What do the Skin Health Scores mean?
- Can I share the ARTISTRY Virtual Beauty App link with my customers on social?