The AMBREEZE Air Purification System has four (4) stages of filtration for effective
Stage 1 – Contaminated air is drawn at low velocity towards the front of the unit to minimise
noise and drafts. The contaminated air enters through and around the front shield where it
encounters the prefilter. The prefilter traps bigger particles such as lint, human and pet hair,
and bird feather which help extend the life of the HEPA and Activated Carbon filters.
Stage 2 – The true HEPA H13 filter with anti-bacterial coating captures 99.97% of allergens and
airborne contaminants such as dust, mould spores, pollen, plant spores and pet dander down
to 0.3 microns in size.
Stage 3 – The activated carbon filter removes household odours such as tobacco, pet, cooking
odours and filters out volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Stage 4 – The UV-C lamp destroys germs, some bacteria and fungi such as mould toxins that
passes through the light cavity.
Articles in this section
- Does Ambreeze protect against the COVID 19 virus?
- I cant connect my Ambreeze to Wi-Fi. How can I troubleshoot this?
- Can I change the AMBREEZE settings remotely?
- How often do we replace the AMBREEZE filters?
- Does the AMBREEZE Air Purification System utilise much energy consumption?
- How is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System different from the old ATMOSPHERE Air Purifier System?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the AMBREEZE unit?
- Can we use the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in commercial settings such as a bar or restaurant efficiently?
- Can the bacteria and viruses trapped on the AMBREEZE filter, multiply and escape back into the air?
- How many filters are in the AMBREEZE Air Purification System?