No, viruses require living cells to reproduce, and both bacteria and viruses require water
and nutrients to reproduce. Most pathogenic bacteria and viruses are destroyed due to
dehydration caused by the airflow through the filter. HEPA filters also have a long history of
use in applications like hospital isolation wards, to prevent the spread of airborne microbes.
Articles in this section
- Does Ambreeze protect against the COVID 19 virus?
- I cant connect my Ambreeze to Wi-Fi. How can I troubleshoot this?
- Can I change the AMBREEZE settings remotely?
- How often do we replace the AMBREEZE filters?
- Does the AMBREEZE Air Purification System utilise much energy consumption?
- How is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System different from the old ATMOSPHERE Air Purifier System?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the AMBREEZE unit?
- Can we use the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in commercial settings such as a bar or restaurant efficiently?
- Can the bacteria and viruses trapped on the AMBREEZE filter, multiply and escape back into the air?
- How many filters are in the AMBREEZE Air Purification System?