The AMBREEZE Air Purification System is intended to be used only in residential and light
commercial environments such as an office or retail shop. The AMBREEZE Air Purification
System is designed for room sizes up to 50 square metres. It is not intended for use in
industrial environments, factories or bars, because of the large room sizes and continuous
source of contamination. Use in unintended environments will be considered a misuse of the
product and could result in poor performance and short filter life.
Articles in this section
- Does Ambreeze protect against the COVID 19 virus?
- I cant connect my Ambreeze to Wi-Fi. How can I troubleshoot this?
- Can I change the AMBREEZE settings remotely?
- How often do we replace the AMBREEZE filters?
- Does the AMBREEZE Air Purification System utilise much energy consumption?
- How is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System different from the old ATMOSPHERE Air Purifier System?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the AMBREEZE unit?
- Can we use the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in commercial settings such as a bar or restaurant efficiently?
- Can the bacteria and viruses trapped on the AMBREEZE filter, multiply and escape back into the air?
- How many filters are in the AMBREEZE Air Purification System?