If your cart has a combination of instalment and non-instalment products, you will be alerted and won’t be able to check-out. If you wish to order some products on instalment payment and other products not on instalment payment, then you will need to place two separate orders.
Articles in this section
- Who do I contact for a refund in my instalment order? Payright or Amway?
- How much money will be refunded for a instalment order with a Tiered Promotion discount?
- Can I use a coupon when placing my instalment order?
- Why can’t I check-out my order?
- Why did I receive the message, “We do not offer Finance for this sale amount”?
- What is 3D Secure Authentication?
- Can I close my Payright account and are there any cancellation charges?
- What do I do if I cannot afford my Payright repayments?
- Can I make multiple Payright purchases?
- What if I want to return my Payright purchase?