Apply directly to cheekbones and browbones to accent and highlight. Blend with fingertips as needed — and touch onto eyelids for dewy, ingenue illumination. Go extra glowy by stroking down the bridge of the nose, then tap onto your Cupid’s bow (centre of upper lip). Don’t forget to dew it up on collarbones, shoulders and chest, too.
Articles in this section
- Who is the packaging artist for the new ARTISTRY© Studio LA edition?
- Where do you apply the ARTISTRY® Studio LA lights, camera face stick?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Studio LA oil gloss in the lights, camera lip oil gloss?
- How should I remove my ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof brow protector application?
- Is the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof brow protector waterproof?
- What are the featured ingredients of the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof eyeshadow cream?
- Is the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof eyeshadow cream waterproof?
- What are the featured ingredients of the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific sunset body bar?
- Does the ARTISTRY® Studio LA polishing body bar contain plastic exfoliating beads?
- Are all of the ARTISTRY® Studio LA products free from animal derived ingredients?