No. If you have an IBO partnership with 2 names you must log in as the Primary applicant (has P next to their name) as only they can change renewal options and store cards for renewals. This was a business decision to prevent duplicate renewals and in no way reflects adversely on the secondary applicant. The Primary applicant is simply the IBO whose name was first listed when you were registered.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if my Auto Renewal Payment Fails?
- How much is the Auto Renewal/Manual Renewal fee?
- How can I opt-in for Auto Renewal?
- Can both persons in an IBO membership opt in and update the Auto-Renewal Card?
- Can I pay my auto-renewal using Direct Debit?
- Will I get an email notification if my renewal has failed?
- I forgot to update my Credit Card details before the auto renewal process. Can I still pay at the auto renewal fee?
- Will I get a reminder that it's time to renew? How will I be reminded?
- I opted-in for auto renewal. When will my credit card be charged?