Please be aware we are ending our Online Consultation service as of 30th November and are sorry for any inconvenience.
We’re working to streamline and fortify our frontline sales support services to you, our Amway leadership, and your teams, as part of our new regional organisation, as shared with you at Amway ANZ’s LTS 2022 event in Cadiz, Spain.
During the period of transition for Australia and New Zealand into the regional structure of Europe/South Africa / ANZ, we have had some interim support services in place, which we are now commencing to route and direct within Amway, with our Customer Service/ Call Centre team being the first point of contact.
Two such services which you will see this change emerging through are:
- Business Relations Team, whom currently you can call, or email directly, for support with queries of a higher level of complexities.
- Health & Beauty Consultant Support through Online Consultations, who you can currently book an appointment with to have your queries supported.
Both these services will now move to be routed through the Customer Service / Call Centre Team in Australia and New Zealand, similar to the operating pattern in Europe & South Africa.
What changes can you expect?
When you call Amway Australia & New Zealand’s Customer Service / Call Centre….
For leader query support:
- You will be requested to enter your IBO number.
- The system will automatically identify you and your Pin level and you will be routed to a staff who can support queries pertinent to your pin level.
- If your request needs higher-level approvals, then it will be routed to your Account Manager who will contact you.
For Health & Beauty subject matter support:
- If your request relates to a Health or Beauty query, it will be routed to Subject Matter Experts in the Customer Service Team for support.
- If your request requires more specifics or is more consultative in nature, then your query will be routed to an expert who will respond to you. If the content is covered in specific training material, the expert will also direct you to the relevant content, thus not merely answering your query but supporting the growth of your knowledge and expertise as well.
- If you require support with specific training required for your team, your request will be routed to the Training team who will reach out to you directly, to discuss your requirement and how to support you. Alternatively, you can make this request through your Account Manager who can route your request as well.
- Regular “Ask Us Anything” sessions will be conducted monthly by the Amway team available to all IBOs to participate in, where any queries can be asked, and the answers provided by the experts.
- Before calling the Call Centre, you will be able to go onto Amway Connected or Amway Support through the Amway website and search to find the answers to your questions.
- Amway Connected is a bank of all the most commonly asked queries which have come through to us, which have been captured in the form of a readily available Q & A for your convenience.
When will the changes take place?
These changes will commence from the month of November.
The Business Relations direct telephone numbers will be routed to the Amway Australia & New Zealand Contact Centre.
The Online Consultants Bookings calendar will no longer be available to book beyond 30 November 2022.
All support requirements will be received through the Amway Australia & New Zealand Contact Centre, commencing the start of November.
Through these transitions, we look forward to supporting you with a streamlined, efficient and holistic sales support service to you and your teams.
The Amway Team